Privacy is our top priority. This page explains what we do to maintain your privacy as a Book Report user, and details all the data that we collect and store.
- Book Report will never share, sell, or otherwise make public any of your data.By using our service, you allow us to store your data and generate reports for you based on that data. At any time, you are free to remove all your data from our server from the Settings tab. We reserve the right to analyze the data in aggregate, to help make product decisions. We may also need to access your data in certain support cases, but you will always be informed before this happens.
- Book Report follows industry-best encryption standards. All communication happens over HTTPS, and all data is stored with military-grade 256-bit AES encryption. This means even if someone gained access to our databases, which would be an incredible feat in itself, the data would be completely scrambled.
- Book Report uses Login with Amazon, so your data remains secured behind your Amazon account. Unless someone learns your Amazon password, they won’t be able to access your Book Report data.
With that out of the way, here’s a breakdown of the data we collect:
- Account Information. We store your email address, your settings, and some information about your KDP Account. We also keep track of your free trial, your payments, and whether your account is operating at a free or paid level of service. This information is always encrypted.
- Sales data. We store encrypted copies of your sales data. We do this for performance and stability reasons, and to enable features such as all-time sales data.
- Usage Information. We track how people use Book Report, so that we can make it better. No sales data is ever included in usage information.
The current version of this policy was created on January 30th, 2017. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy or your data, please send an email to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you.
FAQ - Privacy - Terms